Cooking Time: 8-10 min Servings: 2-4
- Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and stem ends removed
- 1 tablespoon of The Olive Scene’s Persian Lime, Blood Orange Fused Olive oil, or Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of citrus zest (lemon, lime, or orange)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the carrots into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Steam the carrot rounds until they are crisp-tender.
- If using a stovetop steam basket, they will take about 8-10 minutes.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the warm carrots.
- Sprinkle the lime zest on the carrots.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. If you want a little extra flavor, add some red chili pepper flakes.