Cooking Time: 15-20 min Servings: 12
- 6 cups zucchini cut into large chunks
- 6 cups yellow squash cut into large chunks
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 -3 tablespoons Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus extra for greasing pan
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease roasting pan with olive oil.
- Cut the squash from stem end to blossom end into chunks about ¼ inch thick and put in large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over squash and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Mix gently with a large spoon until evenly coated.
- Pour squash onto roasting pan and spread it out until it evenly covers the pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes stirring once until cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or platter and sprinkle with the thyme.
- Cover to keep warm.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the pine nuts and serve immediately.
Number of servings:12