Cooking Time: 10m Servings: 8
Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 pkg extra firm tofu, cut into 8 slices
- ½ cup Olive Scene Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients except tofu, in a bowl.
- Place tofu in a baking dish and pour half of the marinade over it, turning to coat.
- Let marinate for 30 min, turning once.
- Heat grill to med-hi. Place remaining marinade in a small saucepan and bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for about 10 min, until reduced by half and syrupy.
- While marinade is reducing, grill the tofu, 3-4 min per side, then rotating 90 degrees and grill 3-4 per side again.
- Baste tofu with marinade with each turn.
- Gently toss tofu in reduced marinade and serve.