Cooking Time: 3-5 min Servings: 4-6
- 4 teaspoons Olive Scene Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb medium asparagus spears, trimmed
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Heat a large cast-iron or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add asparagus to pan; cook 3 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender and browned, stirring frequently.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- Add rind, juice, and salt, tossing to coat.
Olive Scene Variations: Any one of these, or in combination:
Substitute Olive Scene Basil, Chipotle, Herb de Provence or Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Substitute Olive Scene Black Current, Honey Ginger, Ripe Peach, Sicilian Lemon or Tangerine or 18yr Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, for the lemon juice and rind.