Cooking Time: 20-30 Servings: 4-6
- 2 tablespoons minced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- some chopped flat leaf parsley and chives.
- 2 tablespoons The Olive Scene Chipotle Olive Oil
- 4-5 ears of sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons The Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix all ingredients for vinaigrette and set aside.
- Cook corn till just tender.
- Cut the corn off the cob and mix with vinaigrette.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving, or overnight.
- A good use for leftover corn on the cob, if you ever have any.