- 2 lb sweet potatoes, washed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Olive Scene Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Cranberry Pear or Pomegranate Quince Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Rub Gremolata oil over the skins sweet potatoes and pierce the skin a few times with a fork.
- Place in microwave for 10 min, or until tender but not mushy when pierced with the tip of a knife.
- Place the potatoes on the sheet pan that has been oiled.
- Slit the potatoes lengthwise without cutting all the way through and gently squeeze the ends to open them.
- Drizzle with Gremolata oil, and then the Vinegar, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 10- 15 minutes to slightly caramelize the potatoes