Cooking Time: 20-25 Min Servings: 4-6
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Rachel's Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- 2 lb baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Olive Scene Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Cover the potatoes with water and add one tablespoon of sea salt.
- Bring to a full boil and cook for approximately 7 minutes or until the potatoes are tender but not mushy when pierced with the tip of a knife.
- Drain the potatoes thoroughly.
- Rub a sheet pan liberally with garlic olive oil.
- Place the potatoes on the sheet pan and gently crush each potato into a disk using the bottom of heavy glass that has been greased with garlic olive oil.
- Sprinkle the smashed potatoes with the remaining sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Drizzle liberally with the remaining garlic olive oil and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15-20 minutes.