Cooking Time: 25-30 Min Servings: 4-6
- 2 lb medium Yukon Gold potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- ¼ cup The Olive Scene Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon The Olive Scene Mango Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Lime wedges
- Position rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 400°F.
- Toss potatoes and garlic together in a bowl with the oil, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to large baking sheet, one cut side down.
- Roast 15 minutes.
- Turn potatoes to expose other cut side.
- Roast until golden brown and tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir sour cream and Mango Balsamic in medium bowl to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange potatoes on platter.
- Sprinkle with cilantro if using.