Cooking Time: 15-20 min Servings: 4
- Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- Cilantro Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene 18 year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, very finely chopped or ground to a paste
- 2-3 medium to large sweet potatoes (any variety)
- ½ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro, or flat leaf parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into 2 inch sticks.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, and garlic.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the balsamic mixture until well coated.
- Spread the sweet potatoes onto an oiled or nonstick baking sheet and sprinkle with the salt.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are soft on the inside and slightly browned on the outside.
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with the cilantro or parsley if you prefer.
- Enjoy! Serves 4 as a side.