Cooking Time: 30 Min Servings: 8-10
- Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil (we suggest Basil Oil or Herbes de Provence)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cooked red potatoes, diced
- 1 lb. green beans
- Blanch green beans in salted water for 5 minutes, drain.
- Shock in ice water so they stay bright green and crisp.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, dill, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper and set aside.
- Mix potatoes and green beans together, then add the dressing.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.