Cooking Time: N/A Servings: 4
- Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- 3 cups torn salad greens
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices sweet onion, separated into rings
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM DRESSING:
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons Olive Scene Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- ¼ tablespoon salt
- Arrange greens on four salad plates.
- Top with the orange slices and onion rings.
- Sprinkle with blueberries.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; stir until blended.
- Drizzle over salads.
- Serve immediately.