Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
Adapted from The Food Network Magazine
- 1/3 cup Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ cups crusty bread cubes
- 1 ¼ lb chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- grated parmesan
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- Puree the olive oil, garlic, anchovies, Worcestershire, and salt and pepper in a blender for the dressing.
- Toss the bread cubes with 1 tablespoon of the dressing; broil on a baking sheet until toasted, about 2 minutes.
- Toss kale with the remaining dressing; broil on another baking sheet, stirring, until crisp, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Put the kale and croutons in a bowl and top with balsamic vinegar, grated parmesan and a chopped hard-boiled egg.