Cooking Time: 20m Servings: 2
Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 1 cup bulgur wheat
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Blood Orange EVOO
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Vermont Maple Balsamic
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small English cucumber, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries or raisins
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 15-ounce can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare bulgur wheat according to package directions.
- Whisk olive oil and balsamic together until emulsified.
- Add all ingredients in a big bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve room temperature or cold.