Cooking Time: N/A Servings: 6-8
Sherry Reserva Wine Vinegar
- 1 ½ cups red cherry tomatoes (about 8 oz.)
- 1 ½ cups yellow cherry tomatoes (about 8 oz.)
- ¾ lb. fresh mozzarella (use bocconcini or cut large balls into cubes)
- 1 ear raw fresh corn cut off cob (about 2/3 cup)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Sherry Reserva Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup Olive Scene Basil
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, immediately putting them onto a platter where their juices can collect.
- Scatter the mozzarella and the corn kernels over the tomatoes and sprinkle everything with the salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with the vinegar and then with the olive oil.
- Toss gently.