- Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Champagne Wine Vinegar
- ½ lb bacon slices, finely chopped
- 10 oz fresh spinach, stemmed and torn into pieces
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- ¼ lb Swiss cheese, cut into ¼ inch strips
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 2 avocados, peeled, halved, pitted, sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons Olive Scene Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Sauté chopped bacon slices in heavy large skillet over medium-high, heat until brown and crisp.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer chopped bacon to paper towel and drain.
- Combine spinach, croutons, cheese, eggs, avocado and onion in a large salad bowl and toss gently.
- For the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.