Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard (stone)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 apple (diced)
- 1 pear (diced)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 10 oz baby greens (mixed)
- ¼ cup blue cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Whisk the mustard and vinegar together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle in the olive oil slowly while whisking to create a smooth dressing; set aside.
- Place the apple, pear, cranberries, baby greens, blue cheese, and walnuts into a large salad bowl.
- Toss gently to mix, then pour on the dressing, and toss to coat.