A flavorful marinade of tart, fresh Jalapeno White Balsamic Vinegar and Garlic Infused Olive Oil gives grilled chicken new life.
Top it with marinated tomatoes for a bright, healthy meal.
Jalapeno and Garlic Grilled Chicken – Serves 4
For the chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Jalapeno White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
For the tomatoes (optional):
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or 1 large tomato, cut into a 1/2 inch dice
- 3 tablespoons Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
For serving (optional):
- Combine the Jalapeno Balsamic, Garlic Olive Oil, salt and pepper in a large jar and shake to combine and emulsify. Reserve 1/2 cup for basting during cooking, and pour the remaining 1 cup over the chicken in a large ziplock bag or a glass dish. Cover, refrigerate, and allow to marinate for at least 2 hours and up to 1 day. Turn the chicken halfway through the marinating time to ensure that both sides are seasoned.
- Heat a grill or a grill pan to medium-high heat.
- While the grill is heating, toss the tomatoes with the Oregano Balsamic Vinegar and salt & pepper.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off excess marinade. Grill the chicken, basting with reserved marinade every minute or so. Cook for 5-8 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of your chicken (until the center reaches 160 degrees F). Rest the chicken for at least 4 minutes before serving.
- Divide the tomatoes over the chicken and enjoy! Set your favorite hot sauce out on the table for those who like a little heat.