Cooking Time: 8-12 min Servings: 4
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1/3 c Olive Scene Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ c Olive Scene Organic Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon good quality Dijon style mustard
- 2 teaspoons Seasonella Sea Salt
- Prepare the grill or broiler. In a medium bowl, whisk the mustard with the salt, and balsamic until blended thoroughly.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil whisking quickly and continuously.
- The marinade should become thick and emulsified.
- In a seal-able container or large zip lock bag, place up to four rib-eye steaks and thoroughly coat with the marinade.
- Refrigerate and marinate for 4-6 hours, turning the steaks at least once during the process.
- Proceed with grilling or broiling the steaks.
- After cooking, allow the steaks to rest, loosely covered at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe could not be more simple or flavorful.