Cooking Time: 10 Min Servings: 4
Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 c Blood Orange Teriyaki Sauce (available at The Olive Scene)
- 1/2 c honey
- 1 teaspoon Olive Scene Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pinch ground ginger
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 ½ c whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 lb beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, mix the teriyaki sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic powder, and ginger.
- Place red bell peppers, onion wedges, mushrooms, beef, and chicken in the bag with the marinade.
- Seal, and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours. Turning over gently
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Discard marinade, and thread the meat and vegetables onto skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill skewers for 10 minutes, turning as needed, or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
*Other vegetables to add: zucchini, cherry tomatoes, sweet potatoes, baby eggplant.