Cooking Time: 8-12 min Servings: 4
- Serrano Honey Vinegar
- Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
recipe from Veronica Foods
- 4 8-10 oz ribeye steaks
- 1/2 cup Honey-Serrano Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Chipotle olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in the Chipotle oil, whisking to incorporate.
- Place the steaks in a Zip-lock bag.
- Pour the marinade into the bag and massage it into the steaks.
- Refrigerate and allow to marinate for 2-6 hours.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill.
- Grill steaks over medium heat until they reach desired level of doneness.
- Allow steaks to rest for 10 minutes before serving.