Cooking Time: 25-30 Min Servings: 6-8
Butter-All Natural Infused Olive Oil
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup sweet peas, defrosted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Place the stock in a small pot and warm it up over med-low heat.
- Heat both olive oils in a medium skillet over med-high heat.
- When the pan is hot, add onions and garlic and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Arborio and cook a minute until the rice is slightly transparent, 1-2 minutes.
- Add wine and cook it until it is completely gone.
- Add a few ladles of warm broth and let that cook off, stirring occasionally.
- The risotto will take 22 minutes to cook.
- Add a ladle of broth from time to time until risotto is starchy, creamy and cooked to al dente.
- Add peas about 2 minutes before serving.
- Add cheese just before serving.