Cooking Time: 10-12 min Servings: 8-10
- Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 6 baby zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 to 3 baby eggplants, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 12 baby portobello or crimini mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 rounded teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon each ground sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl, stream in the extra-virgin olive oil and beat with a whisk.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer vegetables to a cookie sheet in single layer.
- Roast 6 min, turn vegetables and roast 6 min more or until tender.
- Arrange on a small platter.