Cooking Time: 0 Servings: 4-8
Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- ¾ c red cherry tomatoes (about 4 oz.)
- ¾ c yellow cherry tomatoes (about 4 oz.)
- ¼ lb. fresh shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 small jar roasted red peppers, drained well
- 2 artichoke hearts
- ½ c dry cured black olives (available at The Olive Scene)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Sherry Reserva
- 1 teaspoon Olive Scene Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ c Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, immediately putting them onto a platter where their juices can collect.
- Add the peppers, olives, artichoke hearts, and sprinkle everything with the salt and pepper.
- Top with the cheese shavings.
- Drizzle with the vinegars and then with the olive oil.
- Toss gently.