Cooking Time: 0 Servings: 2-4
Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 7oz high-quality solid chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 2/3 c cream
- 4 teaspoons Olive Scene Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- a pinch of salt
- Heat the chocolate and cream in the microwave.
- When the chocolate has melted, stir well, then add the salt and balsamic vinegar and stir again.
- Move to a silicone dome baking pan and refrigerate for a few hours until solid.
- Turn out onto individual dessert plates and serve with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
*small custard cups or demitasse cups can be substituted for the silicone domes. Do not turn out, but serve out of the cups topped with a dollop of whipped cream.