Cooking Time: 1 hr 30 min Servings: 4-6
- Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- A pie pumpkin
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey (option: make 1/3 of it ground sausage)
- half of an onion
- 1 c chopped celery (option: 1 small fennel bulb, chopped)
- 1/3 c orange juice
- 1 teaspoon beef stock powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons each of ground cloves, cinnamon, and pie spice
- 3 tablespoons The Olive Scene Blood Orange Olive Oil
- The Olive Scene Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar (for drizzling)
- brown sugar & nutmeg, salt & pepper
- Clean your pumpkin, washing the outside and scooping out the seeds, then shake some brown sugar and nutmeg inside to coat it. (Be sure to keep the top, you’ll be using it as a cover during cooking).
- Brown the ground meat with the onion and celery; drain.
- Mix in the orange juice, stock powder, cloves, cinnamon, pie spice, and The Olive Scene Blood Orange oil. (you may also add salt & pepper to taste).
- Stuff the pumpkin with the meat mixture and replace the top.
- Place on a cookie sheet or in a pan and bake at 350 degrees F for about an hour and a half, or until you can easily pierce the pumpkin with a fork.
- Slice and serve, drizzling some The Olive Scene Cinnamon Pear balsamic vinegar over it, if desired. Delish!