Cooking Time: 10-12 min Servings: 4-6
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons The Olive Scene Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons The Olive Scene Roasted Sesame Oil
- 7 tablespoons The Olive Scene Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound Asian noodles or linguini, cooked and drained
- 1 bunch of scallions sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 4 ounce snow pea pods, rinsed and halved
- 1 carrot, shredded or cut into thin matchsticks
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk until the peanut butter combines with the other ingredients and the mixture is smooth.
- Toss the pasta with the dressing and vegetables.
- Serve at room temperature or cold. Enjoy!