Cooking Time: 1 hr Servings: 2-4
One of our most requested recipes: easy and a great way to transform basic brussel sprouts into a gourmet side dish.
- Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 slices grams of bacon, diced
- ½ cup walnut halves
- 4 cup Brussels sprouts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Trim the Brussels sprouts ends off and cut any large ones in half.
- Heat a large oven proof skillet to medium.
- Add bacon and walnuts and sauté until bacon is crispy.
- Remove bacon and walnuts to a dish and add sprouts as well as a few grinds of salt and pepper.
- Put pan in the oven for 20-30 minutes depending on size of sprouts.
- Toss half way through.
- Remove from oven, toss with bacon and walnuts and put back in oven and roast for 10 more minutes.
- Drizzle with balsamic, toss and serve.
* Substitute your favorite infused balsamic for the traditional balsamic to create a whole new flavor.