Cooking Time: 20 minutes Servings: 12
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- Olive Scene Serrano Honey Vinegar
- 1- 8-oz jar Artichoke Pesto (available at The Olive Scene)
- 1 - 8-oz jar roasted red peppers, drained (available at The Olive Scene)
- 1 – 4 oz jar semi-dry tomatoes, drained (available at The Olive Scene)
- 1 cup Chardonnay Bleu Cheese Stuffed Olives, drained (available at The Olive Scene)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Olive Scene Serrano Honey Vinegar
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slider buns
- 6 Swiss cheese slices, cut in half
- 12 Bavarian ham slices, cut thin
- 12 Genoa salami slices, cut thin
- Whisk together olive oil, salt and pepper until emulsified.
- Pulse pesto, red peppers, tomatoes and olives, in a food processor until diced.
- Mix with the oil and vinegar dressing until well blended.
- Open the buns and place on a tray.
- Spread 1 heaping tablespoonful of pesto mixture on each side of the buns.
- Beginning with the bun bottom, layer with: 1 half slice of Swiss cheese, 1 ham slice (folded to fit), 1 salami slice, 1 half slice of provolone cheese, and cover with bun top.
- Use a party pick to secure and serve. Or cover with plastic wrap, and chill until ready to serve.
6 provolone cheese slices, cut in half