Cooking Time: 30 Servings: 6
Harissa Infused Olive Oil
- 12 large eggs
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Olive Scene Harissa Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked crab meat
- ¼ teaspoon Creole seasoning mixed with ¼ teaspoon Paprika
- Place eggs in a single layer in a stainless steel saucepan. (Do not use nonstick.)
- Add water to depth of 3 inches.
- Bring to a rolling boil; cook 1 minute.
- Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Place eggs under cold running water until just cool enough to handle.
- Tap eggs on the counter until cracks form; peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks.
- Mash together yolks, yogurt, cream cheese, mustard, olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper until smooth and well combined.
- Gently stir in ½ cup of the crab meat.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves.
- Top with crumbles of crab meat and sprinkle with the Creole/paprika mixture.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill 1 hour before serving.