Cooking Time: 10-15 Servings: 4-6
Butter-All Natural Infused Olive Oil
- half a bag of baby carrots
- 2 heaping tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter ( Substitute Butter-All Natural Olive Oil)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- chives or green onions
- Slice the carrots into thick matchsticks – you want to get 4-6 per carrot.
- Boil until just tender.
- At the very end, drop in the green from green onions (scallions) or a handful of chives and just cook for a minute to wilt.
- Make little bundles of the carrots and tie with the chives or green onions (even if you only do a few, this still will look cute).
- Melt butter, sugar, dill, salt and pepper, and wine.
- Cook for a minute or two until combined and the wine has time to burn off and it thickens slightly.
- Add the carrot bundles and gently stir, then serve.