Cooking Time: 0 Servings: 8-10
- Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 1 red onion, chopped
- ½ c Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ c Olive Scene Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- ¼ c chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- In a large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, frozen corn, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper.
- Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder.
- Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well.
- Chill thoroughly, and serve cold.