Cooking Time: 20-30 Min Servings: 2-4
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced in ½“ slices
- 1 lb fresh green beans, preferably thin French style beans
- 1 ½ tablespoon Olive Scene Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash mushrooms and let drain (or spin dry in salad spinner).
- While mushrooms are drying, trim ends of beans and cut beans in half so you have bite-sized pieces.
- Cut mushrooms into slices ½” thick.
- Put cut beans and mushrooms together on a cookie sheet.
- Whisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar and pour over, tossing until coated.
- Arrange so beans and mushrooms are not crowded.
- Roast 20-30 minutes, starting to check for doneness after 20 minutes.
- Cook until beans are tender-crisp, mushrooms are cooked, and all liquid on the pan from mushrooms has evaporated.
- Season beans to taste with salt and fresh ground pepper, and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Serve hot.