Cooking Time: 15 mins Servings: 4
- 1 tablespoon The Olive Scene Grapefruit Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon The Olive Scene Champagne Vinegar
- 2 minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons The Olive Scene Persian Lime Olive Oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups of mixed greens of choice (chopped endive, romaine and frisée is nice)
- 2 Hass avocados, cut into slices
- 1 pound smoked or grilled salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons pepitas
- grapefruit and lime slices for garnish- optional
- Whisk together the vinegars, shallot, crème fraîche in a bowl until smooth
- Then whisk in the oil slowly to create a smooth vinaigrette.
- Arrange the greens on a large platter.
- Top with the avocado, salmon and pepitas. Arrange fruit garnish around the plate if you are using. Serve, passing the vinaigrette at the table.