Cooking Time: 0 Servings: 6-8
Cilantro Infused Olive Oil
- ½ c mayonnaise
- ½ c sour cream
- Finely grated zest of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Sea Salt and coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, orange zest, cilantro, parsley, salt, and black pepper.
- Use within 24 hours.
~ Use on sandwiches, in dips, or as a garnish to baked potatoes or roasted vegetables ~