Cooking Time: 0 Servings: 6-8
- Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
- Cilantro Infused Olive Oil
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ c red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño peppers or Serrano chilies, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- Place avocados, lime and vinegar in medium bowl, and lightly mash with fork.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except olive oil.
- Spread guacamole in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil to taste. (Cilantro lovers: use the Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil)
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill 1 hour before serving.