Cooking Time: 30 min Servings: 20-24
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- ½ lbs lean ground beef
- ½ lbs ground pork
- ¼ lbs chorizo sausage, casing removed (not the fully cooked kind)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ c raw white rice
- ¼ c fresh mint leaf, chopped
- ¼ c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Make the meatballs first: Soak the rice in 2 c water for ½ hour.
- Drain and combine with the rest of the meatball ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
- Form firmly into 1” meatballs.
- You should make around 20 to 24 meatballs, set aside.