Cooking Time: 0 min Servings: 1-2
Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 1 small banana (broken up into small pieces)
- 1 c of baby spinach
- 4-5 strawberries
- ¼ c of raspberries
- ½ c of blueberries
- 1 c of milk (I use almond milk)
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Scene Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A dash of cinnamon (if you like!)
- Put all ingredients in your blender and blend away!
*Have this smoothie for breakfast or a snack. Its so easy to make and is a great way to get in several servings of fruits and veggies.
**This is a basic recipe, be creative! Use frozen berries in the winter and fresh berries in the summer. Some fun add-ins could be ground flax seeds, protein powder or nuts.