Cooking Time: 10 min Servings: 6-8
Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- about 1/3 cup Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- about 12 tablespoons orange liqueur, such as Cointreau
- For the garnish: zest from 1 orange, juice from 1/2 orange, 1/4 cup sugar
Start with the garnish:
- Combine the orange zest and sugar in a shallow dish.
- Place the orange juice in a shallow dish so that it is 1/4 inch deep.
- Dip the rim of each glass in the orange juice, then dip it in the orange sugar. Be careful not to get the rim wet and ruin the sugar!
Make the drink:
- Place 2 teaspoons of Cranberry Pear Balsamic in each glass.
- Place 1.5 tablespoons of orange liqueur in each glass.
- Top with the sparkling wine and serve.