Cooking Time: 5-5 1/2 min Servings: 10
- 3 c uncooked quick oatmeal
- 1 c un-toasted wheat germ (toasted works fine, too)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- ¼ c powdered milk
- 1/3 c honey
- 1/3 c Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large shallow glass dish or bowl.
- Combine the honey, oil, and vanilla, and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Drizzle this warm mixture over the dry ingredients and stir to coat completely (easiest with your hands).
- Microwave on high for about 4 minutes, depending on your oven’s wattage – don’t let it burn!
- Remove from microwave and stir well.
- Microwave again for 1½ minutes – watch and stir. Granola should look golden brown.
- Cool completely. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Toasted seeds or nuts, or dried fruit can be added after the granola has cooled.