Cooking Time: 45 Min Servings: 12
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 c whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 1 c Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 c grated zucchini
- 1 c chopped walnuts (optional)
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, olive oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts (if using) until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake on the center rack for 45 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan, and completely cool