Cooking Time: 1 Hr Servings: 12
Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c Olive Scene Eureka Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 c Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 3/4 c sugar
- 2 c grated zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 c all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 c dried cranberries/raisins/chocolate chips or a combination of all! (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour two 8×4 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk.
- Mix in oil and sugar, then zucchini and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt, as well as nuts, chocolate chips and/or dried fruit, if using.
- Stir into the egg mixture (be careful not to over-mix!).
- Divide the batter into prepared pans.
- Bake loaves for 60 minutes, plus or minus ten, or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.