Cooking Time: 15-20 Min Servings: 2-4
- 1 small jar Marchesa Pesto – available at the Olive Scene
- 4 flat bread rounds or Naan
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ lb. grated cheese (Mozzarella, Provolone, Monterey Jack)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese – grated
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush one side of flat bread with olive oil and place flat bread on large cookie sheet, oil side down.
- Spread Pesto over top of each flat bread round.
- Sprinkle with cheese of choice; garnish with sliced or diced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.