Cooking Time: 55 Min Servings: 12
Butter-All Natural Infused Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 c unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 c sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 c milk
- 1/2 c Olive Scene Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 c unsulfured sultana raisins
- 1/4 c pine nuts
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- unsalted butter for loaf pan
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add eggs, milk, and olive oil. Beat well.
- Coat raisins lightly with flour.
- Add the raisins and lemon zest to the flour and egg mixture and stir to distribute evenly.
- Butter and flour a loaf pan.
- Transfer the batter into the pan and smooth the surface.
- Sprinkle the top with pine nuts.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 minutes, or until a thin skewer inserted in the center comes out dry.
- Let cool for a few minutes.
- Unmold and cool on a rack.