Cooking Time: 30-40 Servings: 12
Butter-All Natural Infused Olive Oil
- 1¼ c all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/3 c packed brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ginger
- ¾ c cornmeal
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Butter Olive Oil
- 2/3 c buttermilk
- ¾ c cooked, mashed squash or pumpkin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- Mix eggs, butter, buttermilk and squash together.
- Add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into greased 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan or fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake bread for 35-40 minutes or muffins for 30-35 minutes.
- Yield: One 8 x 8 x 2 inch bread or 1 dozen muffins.