Cooking Time: 10 Min Servings: 6-12
- 1/2 c Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons za’tar
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 c plain greek yogurt
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, grated or minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine za'tar and olive oil in a small bowl to form a paste.
- Cut one pita open around the edge to create two rounds. Repeat with remaining pita.
- Place pita rounds on a baking sheet.
- Spread za'tar mixture over rough sides of pita rounds using the back of a spoon.
- Bake until edges are golden, about 5-7 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and cut into wedges.
- Combine yogurt, mint, garlic, and salt. Serve along side pita chips.
The yogurt sauce packs a punch, with bright mint, tangy yogurt and a raw garlic bite. It adds the perfect kick!