Cooking Time: 1 Hr 45 Min Servings: 1
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 large sweet onion
- 2-3 tablespoons Olive Scene Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- fresh rosemary, chopped
- Make slices 3/4 of the way down the onion (do not cut all the way through the onion), then turn the onion and make a series of cuts at right angles to the first cuts so that you have created a grid.
- Stuff the cuts with the chopped garlic and rosemary.
- Drizzle Garlic Olive Oil over entire onion.
- Wrap onion in foil and bake in preheated 350 degrees oven for approx 1 1/2 hr.