Cooking Time: 0 min Servings: 4-6
- Wedge or round of creamy cheese, such as Humboldt Fog Goat, Brie, Gorgonzola, St. Agur Blue, etc.
- ¼ c Fig Balsamic Jam (available at The Olive Scene)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 small baguette sliced into 1/4" slices- about 30 slices
- 2 Tbsp Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place cheese on a serving dish. (If using Brie, bake until soft)
- Top with jam and drizzle with Fig Balsamic Vinegar.
- Brush slices of baguette with olive oil and place on baking sheet.
- Bake bread at 350 degrees until golden -about 15 minutes
- Turn crostini over once during baking.
- Let cool on baking sheets.
- Place around cheese on serving platter and serve with a jammy red wine.