Cooking Time: 5 Servings: 8
Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 round of Brie cheese at room temperature (about 8 oz)
- 1/4 cup fig jam (we love our Fig Balsamic Jam in stores at The Olive Scene)
- 2 tablespoons of The Olive Scene’s Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 10 slices of prosciutto
- crackers or crostini
- Combine the fig jam and fig balsamic vinegar in a small, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on medium heat until just warmed through, about 1 minute.
- Stir well to combine.
- Place the cheese in the center of a large plate.
- Arrange the prosciutto slices and crackers or crostini around the cheese.
- Drizzle the warm fig mixture over the cheese. Enjoy!