This thick, rich, decadent but perfectly balanced balsamic vinegar explodes with the natural flavor of fresh, ripe raspberries.
Both sweet and tart, it is perfect when tossed with mixed field greens and a little feta or goat cheese. Great paired with one of our spicy flavored oils or used as a marinade or glaze for chicken and pork.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp Olive Scene Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp softened butter
- 2½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- sea salt for topping (Fleur de Sel is very nice!)
- Prepare an 8”x 8” baking pan by spraying with cooking spray and line with waxed paper (leave approximately 4” of extra waxed paper on each side for ease of removal).
- Mix together the first 4 ingredients in a microwaveable bowl.
- Add the butter and chocolate chips and stir well.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir well.
- Microwave for another minute, stirring after 30-seconds.
- Remove and stir to fully incorporate (it should be completely melted).
- Spread fudge into prepared baking pan.
- Evenly sprinkle with sea salt.Place in refrigerator for at least 2-hours until set.
- Remove fudge from pan by pulling up on the waxed paper.
- Cut into pieces and serve.