- 2 lbs rainbow carrots, cleaned, peeled, and left whole
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Wild Dill Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Lavender Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss carrots with oil and salt in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast carrots for 20 minutes, until they are browned on the bottom.
- With a spatula or tongs, flip the carrots over and roast another 10 minutes to brown the bottoms. The carrots should be tender, but firm.
- Drizzle vinegar over carrots and shake pan a few times.
- Roast carrots until most of vinegar is evaporated, about 2 minutes more.